Montag, 18. April 2011

TRUE FRIENDSHIP NEVER DIES...

The weekend was awesome...me and my girls had a wonderful time in Nuremberg with a lot of smalltalk and laughing all the time. The best thing of the weekend was that Elina, one of our nearest friends, came back home from London. I haven`t seen her for over a year! So we celebrated our union. It was so much fun to be with alllll my best girls. Elina was also the one who gave me the advice to write my blog in english. She has a very informative and interesting blog www.imperfect-perfectionista.blogspot.com. After thinking about the pros and contras I decided to test it :)
I took all the pics with the lovely instagram app for iPhone <3







The beautiful Dress from H&M Conscious Collection - I GOT IT ;)






<3 Patrizia

1 Kommentar:

  1. :) TEST AND CONTINUE YOU WANTED TO SAY RIGHT?
    ich liebe sie!


    xxx


    Elina
    http://imperfect-perfectionista.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...